jQuery plugins exploded on the web with hundreds of cool new things. We cannot imagine a modern website without jQuery or its plugins. We have also contributed to the jQuery community by developing new plugins. While most companies are limited to the use of plugins with their already established attributes, we can go a step further and make major changes within the plugins themselves.
- Modern Drop Downs and Mega Menus
- Inline Form Validation
- Galleries & Slideshows
- Lightboxes and Modal Windows
- High-End User Interfaces (UI) with drag & drop, and sortable features
- Use of various Google APIs like Maps, Visualization, Translate, etc.
- Advanced Data Grids, Gantt Charts, Schedulers Using DHTMLX & Other Libraries
- Charts, Graphs & Other Visualization Forms
- WebGL, Two.js, Three.js